Swiss movement, English heart
Leading British luxury watch designer & manufacturer Christopher Ward has recently updated its e-commerce website as part of a company-wide rebrand.
Christopher Ward was founded in 2004 with the goal of bringing premium quality Swiss-made watches within the reach of as many people as possible, by selling direct to customers from its website.
Screen Pages has been managing Christopher Ward’s online shop since 2008. E-commerce revenues have grown steadily over that period by over 35% per annum. The website is integrated with MNP’s Order Active mail order fulfilment system.
The website’s main characteristics, developed in Magento, include:
- A fully fluid and response design for small screen mobile phones up to widescreen desktop monitors
- Dramatically improved customer journey & experience, reinforced with superb photography
- Significant and very complex changes to the product setup allowing full business wide stock and pricing control
- Improved search functionality allowing categories and products to be returned in a search drop-down
- Implementation of Google Tag Manager
- A set of content widgets that allow complex content/design elements to be controlled and embedded across the site by Christopher Ward
- Complete overhaul of checkout flow with registration on the “thank you” page
- Implementation of a shortlist/wishlist function
- Changes to the shipping options to differentiate between personalised and non-personalised products
“We have worked with Screen Pages since 2008 and its staff has always provided insightful, helpful and reliable service and advice. As our business has grown and developed, we have always found that Screen Pages has been able to advise and support our activities.”
– Ivan Latter, Digital Marketing Manager at HoMedics
“It’s been a great pleasure working with Chris, Mike & Pete over the years and to watch its business thrive and expand.”
– Roger Wilcocks, Screen Pages Director