The natural beauty and health company.
This Works was created in 2003 by former Beauty Director of Vogue UK and International journalist, Kathy Phillips, as an antidote to modern life, its impact on skin and wellbeing. As both yoga teacher and beauty expert, Kathy understood the link between lifestyle and skin health, creating intelligent, targeted solutions that optimise skin performance 24 hours a day, based on the body clock.
Screen Pages has been managing This Works’ online shop since 2012. E-commerce revenues have more than doubled over that period.
The re-designed website’s main characteristics, developed in Magento, include:
- A full responsive re-design and re-arrangement of the entire site catalogue & content structure whilst keeping the branding of the site consistent with the previous non-responsive site
- Addition of subscription-based purchasing for products
- Upgrade to the latest version of Magento
- Creation of AJAX add to basket and category page loading functionality
- Integration with a new back office system – Netsuite – concurrently with the re-design
- Integration of Elastic search for categories, products and content pages
- Addition of user generated social content tools within the site
“We have worked with Screen Pages since 2012 and earlier this year Screenpages were tasked with delivering a significant set of upgrades to our Magento site. The chief rationale behind this project was to create the foundations on which we can continue to scale as a business. The Screen Pages team worked diligently to help us meet our very strict deadlines, whilst maintaining quality of delivery. We are encouraged by the early results of the upgrade”
– Joe Fletcher, E-commerce Director at This Works
“It’s been a great pleasure working with the team at This Works over the years and to watch its business thrive and expand.”
– Sarah Wilcocks, Screen Pages Director