Professional, secure, scaleable managed hosting.
Screen Pages provides a range of hosting and managed hosting options and a full support service for Magento – all under a comprehensive 24/7 service level agreement which is backed by industry leading hosting providers. We have learned how to deliver and manage high availability, fast, secure and well-managed Magento websites through experience gained handling hundreds of thousands of daily visitors since 2009.
Screen Pages’ provides performant, scaleable, secure and proactively managed hosted environment for Magento, fitting the needs of businesses who are serious about online retailing.
Our hosting facilities are designed to support trading volumes of hundreds and thousands of orders per day, with the highest service levels. Consequently, we offer a comprehensive service level agreement and warranties, together with professional, monitored organisational support.
We know that “low-cost” Magento hosting packages are widely available and can even be purchased online, sometimes at mouth-watering prices. But these hosting arrangements are for small businesses who want to put a toe in the water, along with a templated standard Magento website – you can spot them quite easily!
Hosting of Magento websites is provided by Screen Pages’ strategic partners for managed e-commerce hosting under comprehensive service level agreements.
Our operations centre keeps the hardware and network infrastructure under 24 hour scrutiny and management: maximum outage for hardware in the event of complete failure is 4 hours. Screen Pages’ own trained technicians manage e-commerce website applications and databases during normal working hours and have automated monitoring devices 24 hours a day to alert them if there are any system problems out of hours. We provide a guaranteed 99.5% uptime (our average is 99.95%).
Key components of the Screen Pages Magento hosting service:
- 4 or 12 core CPUs as standard (higher configurations available)
- Raid 10 storage for super fast hard disk access
- 4 or 16 GB RAM as standard
- 100 GB for virtual servers and 450 GB for physical servers
- Intrusion prevention and detection services
- High availability managed firewall
- Strong firewall rules with secure access protocols
- 24/7 monitoring and SLA
- Virtual or physical dedicated servers
- Includes development, staging & live servers, backed by version control and software management
- Dual server configuration as standard
- Bespoke configurations available to suit scale & trading needs
- Locked down environment for high security & system protection
- Multiple resilient internet connections
- Unlimited bandwidth at 1Gb/s connection speeds
- Commitment to 1-2 second page response time
- Percona MySQL database for back-end performance
- Optimised Linux and PHP configurations
- Redis for advanced data cache & session storage
- Customised integration with ERP and back office systems
- Secure FTP access for media, images and data
- Automated backup service with 3 day retention of important data
- Security trained and aware support & development team